Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Transcript

...of a voicemail I received today. I so wish I could tell you who it was from, but some of her friends and co-workers could read this blog (I am famous, you know) and I've been sworn to secrecy.

Now, brace yourselves, people. You just can't make stuff like this up. I didn't even hear the last 20 seconds of her message the first time I listened because her final twist had me screaming at the top of my lungs in shock and horror. And secret delight. And now here it is, word for very word:

"oh hell. i really hope youd idn't press ignore when yousaw my call b/c that would be so like me andi ;d feel bad
so i have something really gross that i hae to confess... and i don't know why... but maybe i'll just lvea it on your machine and you'll have to deal with it.

so i n my office in h there is NO bathroom in the building because we're in a trailer. Because the main building is overgorwn. we're getting a new b in sept. so if you want to pee you have to go all the way across to the main builgind and i'm sure you can imagine how that sucks when you're doing medifast because

No comments: