Monday, April 21, 2008

The sad, lazy truth about my bathroom.

It remains clean for the most part. It's just that some days, after getting all my "get ready for the day" junk out to use, I just can't bring myself to put each item back in its appropriate drawer. So I stack my comb, blowdryer, root boost, glossing cream, de-frizzer, flat iron, and moisturizer into the open top drawer.

Well after a few days of doing that the problem is now this: the top drawer is so full that I can't close it in order to be able to open the middle drawer in order to put all that extra stuff away in order to be able to close the top drawer and have a neat bathroom.


Tomorrow will be the 4th day my bathroom has looked like this. Because who on earth has time to move all that junk to the counter so that I can open the middle drawer to put everything in its proper place? Not I, said the McKenna.

No comments: