Saturday, January 12, 2008

And now with my face

Yesterday I posted a swatch of my new hair color and you all commented wanting to see my face along with it. So, okay. Anything to please you, although I thought that's what I was doing by leaving my mug out of it. You know, there's an art to self-portraiture. There's a lot to keep track of, smiling and pushing a button at the same time and all. And I didn't quite accomplish it in the picture I'm giving you, although it felt like I was smiling. So here is my hair and my face in the same photo, so you can see for yourself how the rich brown color and my green eyes compliment each other.


Just kidding! Haha. That was like, sooo funny how I got you there.

Yeah, I'm pretty smooth like that. Pre-tty smooth.
Nevermind my laptop in the background, or the Christmas gift I was supposed to deliver sometime last month but never got around to it. At this point I may as well keep it for myself. Or maybe I'll do another giveaway. Should I? I mean, the last contest I did only had 20 entries or so. I'm going to need more than that this time. This gift is worth $50 and could very well change your entire life's ambiance. Tell you what. I will do a contest and give this gift away as soon as I get 30 comments on one non-giveaway post, so send your friends!



Back to my hair. Does it look red to you? Because I swear in the mirror it doesn't look red. Also, my son just shoved it in my mouth and it doesn't taste one bit red to me.



Come on. Don't humor me. Be HONEST. Am I red?



Whatever! I knew you wouldn't tell the truth.


No comments: