Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Old news, but still really, really awesome

I saw this last year (or maybe the year before) but am still in awe at it. So I thought I'd post it for those of you who haven't seen it. And I promise you it is truly for real. My dad won't believe it no matter how many times he sees it, he'll swear it's doctored up, but it's not. All I can say is this guy's neighbors probably hate him by the end of the season.

This song is a very appropriate theme for me tonight, as its beats-per-minute are perfectly synchronized with my running around getting last minute gifts and wrapping them. My family's Christmas is being celebrated this Friday, so tonight is Christmas Eve-Eve for me. And let's just say I'm not quite crying yet, but tomorrow I will be for sure.






No comments: