Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You Can Have It, Mom

You never realize how much you rely on technology until your mother board gets fried and you have to go an entire day without a computer. My eye has been twitching since 9:57am, which is the precise time I realized I was hosed after spending a full hour trying to turn my computer on.

Now on to more important matters. About 2-3 weeks ago, I called my mom to ask her the name of the CD she puts in every Christmas morning. It blares through the house to wake us up for present-opening time. The reason I asked is because I was collecting data for a post I was writing called The Top 10 Christmas Albums, which I would post the first week of December. And I told this to my mom on the phone.

Well last week, I was at her house and mentioned again my top ten list and SHE says, "Oh no! I was going to do that!" And I say, "No way, Mom. The post is MINE." And she says, "Okay, you can have it."

Well, Mom, I'm giving it back to you. You can have the Christmas Music post. But please make sure that George Winston's December CD is among your list. Thank you, that is all.

That, and make sure you go read it when she puts it up here.

I know this was a really lame post but it's post number 99, so you should know what's coming next. This is me hunkering down for the epic 100.

No comments: