Wednesday, November 07, 2007

How to Annoy Me

Tell me I can't have new episodes of my fave shows for the next few weeks because YOU don't think you get paid enough money. Well, I suppose I understand... I suppose. But I'm just saying. We're talking about a possible permanent shift to full-on reality tv, every night of the week. I don't think I can take it.

Here are a couple of delightful nuggets to help get us through the strike:

Dwight Schrute: "Agri-tourism is a lot more than a bed-and-breakfast. It consists of tourists coming to a farm, showing them around, giving them a bed, and giving them breakfast."

Barney Stinson:
"Question one: Ted, do you want to move in with Robin?...Wrong! The correct answer is: No, I want to stay single and have fun with my awesome friend Barney. Question two: Robin, do you think you can find someone who's hotter than Ted? [pause] Correct! The correct answer is awkward silence.

Michael Scott: "Alright let me ask you this, tell me if you think this is creative. When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. And this was before I had even heard of one, or seen one. I just drew a picture, of a horse, that could fly over rainbows, and a had a huge spike in its head. I was five! Five-years-old. Couldn't even talk yet."

PS - Have you entered my Treading Water custom bath + body giveaway yet?

No comments: