Saturday, May 03, 2008

"Kicking Off Year Seven" ... a camera phone tale


At grandma's house: bye, baby. [sniff]


Dinner: (Everytime I pass this place on the freeway, I have to do a double take on their sign because I almost always see "La Vagina" when I look at it.)

Me: lemon cookie + whole milk. Steve: one of these darlings + 2%.

Can't believe we got out of there this time without a new gadget, for I am the "gadget slut" of the universe.

Really surprised at how good this was, and how SMOKIN that RD Jr. is.

Day 2: Woke up, took this picture, rolled over and closed my eyes again. Until TEN THIRTY! Livin' on the edge!



Lunch.


Steve's brother on the phone to say Happy Anniversary ask how to train on leather working in World of Warcraft.

Sunglasses: "Any pair you want" Only a few can know what this means for me. Sunglasses to me are like shoes and purses for most shopaholic women. (Unfortunately, so are shoes and purses.)

Hilarious. And horrible. But hilarious.


Reunion in super hot sunglasses.

A perfect weekend to kick off our seventh year of happy, squishy, cheesy, sunshiny love together.

Still feeling a little guilty about this one, though. Back on the diet starting tomorrow!


No comments: