Monday, March 17, 2008

Slackerdom

Okay, I know, I really do know. I'm a complete slacker. I'll spare you all my (very valid) excuses, although if you're really interested in the details (TMI), be my guest.

So this time I'm really back to blogdom. I've sanitized every corner, spread a line of sand along the perimeter of our home, and otherwise voodoo-prohibited any other illness from entering our home from now until the next time they enter our home again, which thankfully, according to the very wise sage to which I turn with all the most important questions in my life, is "Not likely" to happen even at all. Are you a big old skeptic like most people are when I tell them about this sage advice giver? Need some concrete, mathematical proof? Well, first off I think you should try having a little faith, but if you just can't muster any, then fine. I will tell you that I tested the sage, and have scientifically proven he is not lying to me. Here's your proof, naysayer.

Now that my excuse for not blogging is feeling much better, I'm going to go have a time out for mommy (read: sleep til the cows come home). And by the way? Due to lack of interest, tomorrow is canceled.)


No comments: