Thursday, February 07, 2008

If you use a blog reader: don't click to view this post! You've been warned. Everyone else: I'm so very, very sorry.

Behold the flesh-eating staph which makes my husband's skin looks like he's 67 years old and fresh out of the tanning bed. I took this picture yesterday but wish I took it the day before because this is looking really, really good in comparison. I just don't quite know what to say about this picture. Perhaps: "sluuuuurp!"

(You're welcome for making this tiny. Click to zoom at your own risk)


It's hard to get a camera angle that really does the depth of this pot hole justice. Mind you, this started as the tiniest, most minuscule and innocent zit/ingrown hair thingie. And now it's a horrific canyon of puke-inducing pus.


I'm really sorry I posted these pictures. I regret you have to go through the agony of looking at them, but I had to post them, honestly. It's just one of those things. Well, whenever I have to take something really disgusting, I have a glass of fruit juice handy to wash it down. So here's some of the sweetest juice I could find. This is my offering of peace:

See? Doesn't that make it all better? Now please don't delete me from your RSS list. Pleeeeease.

No comments: