Wednesday, February 06, 2008

How to annoy me

Put one of those stupid playlists on your blog that automatically start blaring out as soon as your visitors scroll down far enough for them to come into view. Playlists are great and all, but don't effing default them to "on". Lub you!

On to other issues... I know my posting has been really light lately, and I'm sorry. But my first excuse is that I'm working on something that's consuming my evenings, weekends and all other moments of free time. More on that later. My second excuse is that what started as a silly ingrown hair on Steve's arm has rapidly developed into MRSA (mer-sah), a flesh-eating, resistant to antibiotics staph infection. It's highly contagious and highly disgusting to look at, and highly likely to be the reason today will be the last day you'll ever visit my blog for fear of catching it just by looking at your monitor.

So needless to say, trips to the doctor and constant home-sanitization have kept me far away from being able to write anything thought-provoking or intelligent. So I resort to excruciating kenna-shtick and self-facial morphing to get me through the slump. I love you if you keep coming back anyway. But not if you have an auto-play music list on your blog. I kid, I kid. But not really. I'm not really kidding, kind of. Well, maybe, you know?

No comments: