Friday, October 26, 2007

Now With Extra Dipping Sauce

Instead of clean my house to prevent a panic attack, I chose to overhaul the blogaroo. I'm pretty sure I just broke one of the cardinal rules of blogging by calling this a blogaroo, but wtf.

I was way behind on posting my monthly masthead (August). Now I'm not even going to try to keep up a monthly masthead. This is what you get until I'm dead sick of it. This sappy little ball of sunshine masthead and accompanying design.

Also featuring a link to my family updates. Mainly pictures and videos of Carter, for family and friends to keep up with the personal stuff. I decided to make that part private, so if by your definition you're my family or my friend, send me an email at kennalyn1 at gmail dot com and I'll send you an invitation with password for the family section of this website. (Yes I just called the blogaroo a website. Dooce refers to her blog as a website, so...)

Alright, well there you have it. Oh! If you want to be part of my blogroll, send me a cute button to use, please. Because my blogroll must be cute. kthxbye.

P.S. - Summer, I'm totally copying you with the signature pic. Please be flattered :)

No comments: