Thursday, August 02, 2007

today.i.love

i love the smell of: the custom-scented lotion i created for carter: pear, egyptian musk, freesia, and a few other notes. i keep stealing it for myself.
i love the sound of: carter's laughter. steve's voice telling me about his day. colbie caillat on the ipod.
i love the taste of: fresh strawberries. only a few more weeks until they're out of season.
i love the sight of: sleek furniture, cuddly bedding right before i turn down the top and climb in, art: lately i've been inspired, inspired, inspired to stretch myself and create a little more. i used to get so much joy out of artistic and musical outlets. where has my focus gone? i've heard it whispering to me for quite some time now, but lately it's screaming for me to come back. it seems every day the last two weeks, i've been startled by a muse of some form. it's carrying me at the moment.
i love the feel of: coloring with crayons, my lips on carter's chin, being around a good, old friend.



No comments: