Thursday, August 09, 2007

Go Sk*rt Yourself

I've added a "Sk*rt This" option at the end of each post. DesignMom turned me on to it. Why do I love? Because now, if you especially like something on ShrekLovesFiona, you can just click that button and put it on Sk*rt in a snap. And then all those amazing sk*rt users will come check it out. Which means my readership will grow, bringing me ever closer to world domination.

From the feedback Sk*rt has received so far, any blog or website that makes the front page of Sk*rt, apparently gets a ton of hits.

So... go create a Sk*rt account (takes 2 seconds, you don't even have to respond to a verification email) Then. Sk*rt me. Sk*rt yourself. Instructions are here.

Why it's good for you: it's free, it's easy, and you'll get a bunch of traffic when your readers list your posts on sk*rt. Why it's good for sk*rt: sk*rt wants to be associated with super-cool blogs like yours.

No comments: