Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Compartmentalizing

There are so many little joys in life that make my eyes sparkle, and I know that some of those things are of little to no interested to you, my beloved three readers... so in an effort to keep you entertained (and in response to some sisterly complaints), I've decided to split my blogging self into a few different areas. Virtual split-personality disorder, if you will. I now have four blogs for you to keep track of, don't you love me?? Well, at least this way you can completely ignore the blogs you don't find interesting. But you have to go to each of my blogs just every once in a while to comment and make me feel special. It's a good chunk of the reasons I blog in the first place... to read the comments.

So here are the blogs and what you'll find in each:
1. Domestication in Progress (DIP) - this is a blog with many contributors. We mainly post recipes. I'm quite enjoying cooking lately, except on week nights. I love to cook when it's special, I hate to cook for the sake of eating merely to stay alive.

2. Banana Colada - All things design and art just speak to me! I am a fragrance designer, media makeup artist, graphic designer, doodler, and lover of all beautiful things including nature, food, music, dance, paper, books, school supplies, and pina-coladas with banana mixed in. Enjoy my findings!

3. Kenna's Vision Board - If you haven't seen The Secret, click to order it now. Here's where I'll post my vision board and if you don't hurry and watch The Secret, you'll soon start to think I've become completely delusional and narcissistic. It's not the case at all, I'm just completely happy and grateful to be practically perfect in every way!


4. ShrekLovesFiona - here's where I'll continue to post about family, friends, passing thoughts, book-movies-music reviews, and the occasional rant about stupid drivers.

No comments: