Thursday, March 16, 2006

Now Googled

I try to Google myself all the time and can't seem to make myself show up as a result (at least on the first 99 pages of search results, with results per page set to 100).

...UNTIL TODAY!!! I haven't changed my website in 10 months. I haven't changed one image or one word of copy and there, today, there it is!
And not only did Google find me, they like me best!

So everyone go. Go Google the keywords "Urban Botanic" and see for yourselves that I am the very first, number one, top, top, top, search result!

Now you're all thinking I'm excited for nothing because of course my own company will show up as a search result if I google the very name of the company. But really - 10 months of nothing and now this?

So when you google me, if you click on that first (TOP, TOP, TOP) link, you may find yourself disappointed that you're brought to a glorified business card we've been calling a website but come back in 4-6 weeks. We're working on a re-vamp that will Blow. Your. Mind.


No comments: