Saturday, December 26, 2009

Guest Post - "A 2-Foot View" a.k.a. "My Grandma Gave Me a DigiCam 4 Christmas" by Carter (feat. commentary by Mom)


Wowee our ceilings are tall.


Whoa, buddy. You're scaring me. Focus on walking down the stairs. Do nothing else but walk down the stairs one foot at a time.

Reflections of bed and window.
Cousin RayRay
Ray!
Hey, who took your camera? Putting together your new race car track.

Cityscape


Rayder in a Raiders shirt.


Very picture worthy, indeed! Aww.


I think this is Ray's crotch? Or maybe aunt Meg's? Kris? Wait, why am I even pretending like I would be able to tell who's it is??


Hi, Uncle Kris!

Mommy and Auntie Mel getting supper ready.

Nice framing job, son! Through the chair back.


Hiyeee!!!


A low view of the party.



Nice job on this one! Uncle Chris!




Oh, the old leave-the-lens-open -for-a-sec-trick! Nice one.



Auntie Meg


Auntie Meg's rack new scarf from Uncle Kendall.



Meet the photographer.


Nice use of color!


Macro.


Self Portrat #1.


My fave: Self Portrait #2.




Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Very nice documenting of the day Carter :) Tay got one from Grandma too...maybe I'll post his takings :)

Chanté said...

Great shots! Brecken said...ahh I love my 'cousin' Carter.

Karlene said...

LOL! It was so funny watching him take these photos. He does pretty good. Must take after his grandma. :)